Ageless Radiance Homemade Mayonnaise
This ageless radiance homemade mayonnaise is ketogenic, low-carb, organic, non-gmo and oh so delicious!! It’s so good and nutritious I like to put it on everything. It tastes great on fish, meat, in salads, and as a marinade. I am just making this one to use in my egg and avocado salad. Besides, I like mine a little runny so adjust the texture by adding or reducing the amount of oil used.
- 1 Farm fresh or Pasture raised organic egg@room temp.
- A Tbsp organic dijon mustard
- Fresh squeezed juice of half lemon
- 1/4 tsp pink Himalayan salt
- 1 cup grapeseed or safflower oil
- A tsp fresh or dried basil
- One Tbsp apple cider vinegar
You might like: Ageless radiance perfect boiled eggs and oyster mushrooms and onions
First beat egg in a food processor, blender or bowl.
Next add mustard, lemon juice, vinegar and basil in your processor or beat with an immersion blender.
- Now add oil 1 drop at a time while beating to emulsify and thicken. When mayo starts to thicken then stream oil in slowly still until desired consistency is reached.
What is your favorite mayo recipe?