Agelessly Radiant Beautiful Nails-Naturally
Can you have Agelessly Radiant Beautiful Nails-Naturally? That’s a resounding yes of course!!
Although aging is a natural process, we can delay and even reverse skin aging. Healthy lifestyle choices, self-care and skin-care routines early on assures and makes it possible to look 10-20 years younger.
Nevertheless, our hands are the first parts of the body to show signs of aging. Because of daily chores, frequent washing exposes our hands to skin drying soaps, cleaners and other chemicals.
Even some spa treatments and nail salon chemicals add fuel to the flame. So skip the UV lamp and even the gel manicures which accelerates aging.
Hand and Nail Care Routine
Before I go further I will have to make a disclaimer: I am bias to the idea that beauty starts within. So naturally, my number 1, 2 and 3rd suggestions will be..“EAT WELL!!”
That said, I do understand it takes little changes and you have to start somewhere. I can’t remember the last time I used nail polish. Nevertheless, my nails can grow as long or stay as short as I need them to be. I keep my nails trimmed but I have also grown them as long as those fake nails at the store naturally.
Take control of your beauty and you can have agelessly radiant beautiful skin, hand and nails-naturally.
- Diet is very important to maintaining agelessly radiant beautiful healthy hands and nails-naturally.
- Note that proteins is crucial, as are omega-3 fatty acids.
- Also eating foods with vitamin B reduces brittleness;
- Meanwhile zinc gets rid of white spots;
- And iron prevents ridges from forming;
- Also importantly, vitamins A and C prevents dullness and drying.
- Drink plenty of water to stay hydrated. Or this DIY Homemade Cantaloupe Juice
- A good well sourced hair, skin and nails supplement doesn’t hurt. I take one a couple of times a week to support my already stout diet and healthy lifestyle :)!!
What’s your ageless radiance beauty hand and nail care secret?