Modesty Is Ageless Radiance
By the way, modesty develops character and goes deeper than just a fashion statement. It’s a culture, a state of mind, a lifestyle of virtue, strength and empowerment.
Virtuous modesty exudes an appreciation of inner beauty, self-worth, faith, self-respect and an understanding of how sacred we are. As well as understanding that our body is a temple within which dwells the spirit of the Almighty יהוה (YHWH) our Elohim. And therefore carry ourselves in a manner worthy of His presense.
So in essence, modesty is ultimately a reflection of who we are in יהוה (YHWH) our Elohim.
How Does modesty Promote Ageless Radiance
Besides asserting a vitreous self image, modesty promotes wholesomeness, wellness, longevity, ageless radiance and overall beauty from inside out.
- Modesty promotes better self awareness that leads to a happier more content lifestyle of gratitude.
- Better eating habits
- Healthier self care routines
- Increases immunity
- And improves sleeping habits.
- Confidence and better relaxation fuels positive sense of self. As well as reducing risk of several heart conditions.
- Which in turn reinforces ageless radiance and beauty you can feel.
- Modesty also reduces stress as it improves oxygen consumption, respiratory rate, blood pressure and overall health.
- Relaxation activates disease fighting genes which influences the body on a cellular level.
Benefits of Modesty in Ageless Radiance of the Body and Brain
Positive emotions from confident virtuous modesty influences blood vessel function
Meanwhile, smiling releases endorphins, lower blood pressure, and enhances beautiful complexion, radiant skin and overall well-being. These are consistent with the changes resulting from other confidence-boosting behaviors.
Using MRI scans, scientists are now able see the impact pleasurable experiences have on neurophysiology. Findings show that emotions stimulated by beauty, love, laughter and joy influence the part of the brain called the orbitofrontal cortex, also known as the reward center. Studies highlight how neurotransmitters, like dopamine and serotonin, are activated and lead to a positive sense of well-being (similar to the impact that opiates have on the brain.)
It’s our body enjoying the healthy results of a culture of modest virtuous fashion, lifestyle and self appreciation.