Oyster Mushrooms And Onions
This red wine rosemary butter sauteeed oyster mushrooms and onions is delicious. It is actually great on it’s own as a side dish. Or alternately it can be served as a topping over rice, potatoes, omelette stuffing, salad or that perfect steak.
Also try this: Herb crusted Sea Bass
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 3 tbsp unsalted cultured butter – divided
- 6 cloves garlic – peeled, slightly crushed
- 16 oz oyster mushrooms – washed, sliced
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 tbsp rosemary leaves
- 3/4 teaspoon Himalayan pink salt or to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 3/4 cup dry red wine
- First place 2 tablespoons of oil and 1 tablespoon of butter in skillet of medium heat.
- Then add the garlic and cook for about 3mins just until it starts to color
- Next add onions, oyster mushrooms, rosemary, salt and pepper and sauté for about 10 mins or until lightly browned.
- Now add your wine and cook for another 5 minutes stirring often.
- And finally remove from heat and toss with the rest of the butter.
- Stir gently till the butter is completely melted.
- Serve hot over rice, potatoes, steak, omelette or as a side dish.
You might like Fall Lavender Mint Tea